I know many of you have joined to read my blog post, learn about sleep and soak in all the good information for you and your little one(s). I thought this would be a great time to dig deeper into my life and learn some interesting details. Here we go and be sure to hit reply and give me one fact I may not know about yourself or family!
1. I was a former educator and teacher, I have a bachelor’s and master’s degrees in education. My passion for working and helping families goes way back, as being a teacher truly is one of the greatest gifts. My background in education and working with families and children poured over into my current passion of helping families develop peaceful and healthy sleepers. Funny how God works in ways to connect our past to our future!
2. Working out and exercising is my guilty pleasure, I find it the best medicine to a happier life. I can wake at 4 am to get the workout in for the day or hopping on my treadmill late in the evening. It is my one way to decompress and have a little me time, which is vital for us all in a hectic pace life!
3. Working out and exercising is my guilty pleasure, I find it the best medicine to a happier life. I can wake at 4 am to get the workout in for the day or hopping on my treadmill late in the evening. It is my one way to decompress and have a little me time, which is vital for us all in a hectic pace life!
4. I met my husband in high school, true high school sweethearts. We dated for 5 ½ years, currently married for 10 years and now have three beautiful children, Easten (7), Ellis (3) and Emilia (1). I live the daily grind with you, I have been there, currently there or will be there with you during this journey of parenthood.
5. I am a type A organizer and love the control. My days from being a teacher may be behind me, but the complete organization and having all in order still runs through my blood today. I have learned over the years to breath and enjoy life more and some things may be messy on the outside, but all come together in the right timing.
6. I am a complete sports fanatic, especially college football! My husband jokes often, I should have been a sports analyst for ESPN. There is only ONE person I MUST meet in this lifetime…. NICK SABAN!!! I am a UT Vols sports fan at heart, grew up with orange and white running through my veins, attended the University of TN, BUT, he is the one person I can relate too and mesmerized by everything he teaches and the impact he is able to make on these young athletes.
Bonus Fact: I am blessed and grateful to work with families daily to set in place vital sleep foundations and give sleep education. I truly pinch myself some days knowing I am able to help families develop peaceful sleepers and get back that sleep goodness for the entire family!
There you go, that is six things plus a bonus you may not have known about me! I would love to know ONE, TWO, THREE, or as many as you want to tell me things about yourself and GOOO.